Setting a higher standard for multifamily communities.
In 2016, we completed two new multifamily projects: Rise, a high-rise apartment building in downtown Austin, and Concord, a garden-style community in South Austin. With another project already underway in Charleston, SC, and Las Vegas, NV with additional projects in the pipeline, we are able to meet the multi-family housing demands in virtually any city.
- Las Vegas, NV | Projected 2021
Five Eleven Meeting
- Charleston, South Carolina | Projected Spring 2020
511 Meeting Charleston
Leveraging its location on the corner of Walnut and Meeting Street at the northern tip of the world-renowned King Street retail corridor, 511 Meeting will appeal to residents wanting easy access to both the King Street corridor and the emerging tech hub along the Meeting Street / NoMo corridor.
More about 511 Meeting
- Resort-style swimming pool
- Millennial work space
- Multi-functional rooms
- Outdoor, roof-top relaxation lounge
- Austin, TX | Completed Summer 2016
In the middle of rapidly-growing South Austin, Concord offers a secluded respite from the hustle and bustle of the city. The garden-style community is protected from Southbound I-35 by a layer of trees and features interior courtyards, a large lap pool, and a community garden.
More about Concord
- A private, gated community
- Completely non-smoking
- Resort-style lap pool and with a waterfall and cabanas
- 1 GB provided internet service
- Community garden