Declare yourself home.
Location will always be the most important amenity, and there is no better location than 58 stories above downtown. When you live walking distance from the city’s finest restaurants and retail stores, you’re living right above the corner from everything.
We’re generating a lot of buzz. The Independent is making headlines as the tallest residential tower west of the Mississippi. The tower will reach 685 feet with 58 stories of residential units and recreational spaces. It’s a place to declare yourself home.
- Austin, TX | Projected Fall 2018
As the tallest residential building in Austin, the residences at The Independent have unmatched views of downtown and the Texas Hill Country. Add skyline-shifting architecture and you have Austin’s newest icon.
Towering above downtown Austin at the corner of 3rd and West, The Independent has an eclectic personality, just like the city itself.
More about The Independent
- Over 20,000 square feet of recreational space
- 9th floor amenity deck including a heated infinity pool, dog park lounge and grooming station, and a landscaped outdoor lounge
- 34th floor owner’s retreat including a fitness center, board room, and private theater
- Ground floor retail and restaurant experience and revitalized Shoal Creek plaza
- Record-breaking reservation pace upon sales center opening