Sometimes a home has to be more than a home.
As we expanded the Aspen Heights Partners brand, we noticed a need for quality assisted living for individuals with intellectual and developmental delays (IDD). It’s our goal as a company to create assisted living communities that will provide a home away from home that will help these individuals thrive in society.
We believe that independence leads to happiness. Residents will experience personal growth via on-campus programming, gain real-world skills through employment in the community, and develop long-lasting relationships with the staff and their fellow residents.
- Waxahachie, TX | Projected Fall 2018
Daymark is the first of our assisted living communities for individuals with intellectual or developmental delays (IDD) age 20-years-old and up.
With open floorplans and modular spaces, the entire community will be completely accessible and wheelchair-friendly. Residents will be able to take advantage of a modern fitness area, employment opportunities, and life-skills classes.
More about Daymark
- 30-minute drive from downtown Dallas and Fort Worth
- Social activities such as book club, dinner and a movie, and pizza and game night
- Enrichment classes in baking, acting, and entrepreneurship
- Excursions to the Dallas Arts District, the Farmer’s Market, and Musical Performances at Dallas Music Hall at Fair Park